Jtag huawei tracfone h866c
Huawei H866C - Ascend Y
This phone is supported by the Tracfone. This uses a Qualcomm 7625A 800 MHz (S1) Processor and comes standard with Android version 2.3. This phone is unsupported by RIFF Box for the JTAG process for resurrector.
What you need:
- Riff Box
- USB to Micro USB cord
NAND Dump Procedure
- Remove the battery and peel the label back to expose the TAPS.
- Connect the RIFF box to the PC via USB.
- Connect the RIFF box to the PCB via the JTAG pins.
- Connect the PCB to a Micro USB cord and power via a power supply.
- Start the "RIFF box" software.
- Power the PCB.
- Dump the NAND.
The TAPS are located under the battery, behind the Huawei phone label. The phone will be powered by a Micro USB cord from an AC battery charger.
The TAPS order is as follows:
- 1=Not Used
After the wires are connected to the board, the phone is powered by the USB connection. Plug the Micro USB into the USB connection on the device and then plug the phone into a wall outlet. The phone should respond with the vibrator switch activating for less than a second.
Launch the Riff Box JTAG Manager and use the following settings:
- JTAG TCK Speed = RTCK
- Resurrector Settings= Huawei U8655
- Auto FullFlash size
- Ignore Target IDCODE during Resurrection and DCC Loader operations
Then connect and get the ID, you should receive the dead body signal. Then read the memory.
The phone has a 512 MB NAND flash memory chip which should take approximately 30 minutes to download.