Belkasoft Triage is a new digital forensic and incident response tool developed specifically for a quick analysis of a live computer and making a partial image of important data.
Belkasoft T is designed to assist in situations when an investigator or a first responder is at the scene of incident and needs to quickly identify and obtain specific digital evidence stored on a Windows machine.
The product is irreplaceable in situations of time pressure, when there is a need to quickly detect presence of specific data and obtain investigative leads instead of conducting an in-depth analysis of all the digital evidence.
- Launch Belkasoft Triage from a dongle connected to a device being investigated
- Detect 1500+ types of computer, mobile and cloud artifacts such as emails, chats, browsers, system settings and others
- Automatically acquire a computer RAM dump
- Detect presence of virtual machines, memory files and mobile backups
- Detect skin tone in found pictures
- Calculate file hash values and show an immediate alert on files with known hashes
- Stop the analysis at any time once you got enough information
- Export discovered results partially or entirely
- Select evidence to be included into the resulting image
- Use the same dongle to store the image