Basic security module (bsm) file format
The Basic Security Module (BSM) file format originates from the Sun Solaris operating system and has been adopted in various forms by BSD Unix, Mac OS X included.
- Wikipedia: OpenBSM
- audit_bsm_token.c, Apple Open Source
- Solaris Basic Security Mode (BSM) Auditing, by Hal Pomeranz
- OpenBSM, Open Source Basic Security Module (BSM) Audit Implementation
- linuxbsm, The Linux Basic Security Module; The Linux BSM is an auditing tool that aims to bring the capabilities of Sun's Solaris Basic Security Module to Linux.
- linuxbsm2, LinuxBSM-2; LinuxBSM-2 introduces auditing features in Linux kernel to achieve better security and keep an eye on system activities.
- linuxopenbsm, Linux Basic Security Module